The Mount Adams School District is an equal opportunity employer. The District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability, or genetic information. Additionally we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. The District has implemented an affirmative action program and encourages qualified women and minority applicants to apply.
If you have any problems or questions, please call our
Payroll/Personnel Department - 509-874-8609.
· Substitute Bus Drivers (rate of pay: $17.69/hour). Driver training provided for eligible candidates.
Positions open until filled. Salary determined by the salary schedule. E.O.E
· Head Coach – Boys Basketball
· Assistant Coach – Boys Basketball
· Head Coach – Girls Basketball
· Assistant Coach – Girls Basketball
All applicants must pass the FBI/WSP background check, and meet Highly Qualified requirements for Core Subjects.
Mt. Adams School District reserves the right to seek qualified candidates until position is filled.